4K UHD LARGE FORMAT TOUCH DISPLAY
Surface Light Wave (SLW) is a proprietary multi-touch technology, which mainly uses the light wave propagation characteristics of a certain band combining with the light wave emission circuit, so that the light wave will form a complex and dense surface light wave network on the touch screen surface. When there's contact entering into the surface light wave network, the network will be broken (called “net breaking). As the receiver circuit recognizes the breaking signal of the network, the system analyses and presents the touch outcome.
SLW is a new recognition technology that detects multiple contacts of the touch screen simultaneously. The technology supports 2 points, and expandable up to 48 points. It is fully compatible with Win 7 and Win 8 operating systems.
- Supports multi-touch screen from 2 points up to 48 points
- Zero pressure touch, which is identical to capacitive screen.
- Palm rejection
- Object shape recognition
- High response speed (100fps / 10ms, 200fps in Labs)
- Anti-electromagnetic interference, immune to electrical interference of TFT-LCD.
- High Fault Tolerance (10 %)
- Anti-distortion, anti-strong light function.
- Memory Storage chip set and no need of re-calibration.
- No Ghost Point, no drift.
- Supports finger touch and pen simultaneously, no need for electromagnetic or capacitive pen.
Panel Size: 65", 75" (available in Q2 2015), 84" (available now).
Resolution: 4K UHD 3,840 x 2160
Brightness: 450 nits (65", 75"), 350 nits (84").
Surface Light Wave Touch Technology
10-point Touch (up to 32-pt on special arrangement)
Input Connector: HDMI, Display Port, VGA, DVI, Audio.
Screen Control: RS-232 and Remote Handset
AG Tempered Glass (5mm)
Low Power Consumption
Compatible with Win 7 and Win 8 platform
Also available with built-in Wi-Fi Interactive function for Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones.
*SPECIFICATION SUBJECT TO MOST UPDATED DATA
Please contact us for product data sheet.